Terms and conditions of use
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE INTERNET SHOP www.etiquettecode.com
Represented and run entirely by the company "Lux Guard Ltd. named below as a TRADER
Use of this site/store and ordering of order through him, shall be deemed to consent to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions of shopping and use please notify us of mail:
www.etiquettecode.com entirely reserves the right at any time to change the terms without prior notice, in consequence of which the modified terms will be reflected and published in www.etiquettecode.com .
1. General CONDITIONS of USE of the INTERNET SHOP www.etiquettecode.com
• “ www.etiquettecode.com "e-commerce website – for the sale and delivery of the goods/maps;
• The dealer has the right to change the prices of the offered goods at any time and without prior notification;
• The user is obliged to pay the price that was announced at the time of the application;
• Given the incorrect or wrong address, contact person, or telephone at the request of the customer, the DEALER shall not be considered liable for any commitment for performance of the contract;
• The contract with the customer shall be deemed to have been concluded when the TRADER submitted correct and true data concerning the address of delivery and phone call, and email address;
• The MERCHANT is obliged upon receipt and confirmation of the order by the customer, to deliver to the CUSTOMER the ordered goods;
• The Seller liable if the client has specified incorrect or incomplete data in order to: www.etiquettecode.com ;
• All prices are in Bulgarian levs, US dollars or euros with VAT included, depending on the presence of the customer and the selected currency for payment.
2. Rights and obligations of the parties
2.1. The DEALER undertakes:
• to confirm the availability of the goods ordered or to refuse the order by the client within three working days;
• to deliver the goods ordered by the CUSTOMER, the delivery time is displayed in the information for payment and delivery of goods;
• Each item is checked for technical malfunctions before sending to the client;
• The MERCHANT warrants that the products offered on the site are factory new.
2.2. The customer undertakes:
• indicate your full name, a valid phone number, shipping address, and email address;
• to pay the price of the product and to provide access for the receipt of goods according to the specified conditions of the site and the courier company.
Product will bud delivered on CUSTOMER delivery address within the time displayed in the information for payment and delivery of goods.
In the case of confirmation of the order by the customer, the same shall satisfy itself that the reading conditions of delivery and payment, and agree with the same.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal is deemed to be unfounded and the customer owes payment of the costs for delivery and return of the goods.
In the event that the client is not found in the period of performance of the delivery of this address, the trader shall be released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The customer can confirm their desire to receive the goods and after the expiry of the time limit for delivery that was not found at the address as shall assume all the costs of the delivery. In this case, begins a new delivery period from the time of confirmation of the order.
The customer has the right to refuse receipt of the ordered goods, when it is delivered in one of the following conditions:
• the delivered goods do not correspond to that ordered by the client;
• the price which the customer should pay does not match the price.
The customer has the right, without owing compensation or a penalty, to return the items received, if the product meets one of the above mentioned reasons.
The return of the goods is permitted under the following conditions:
• The product is in good commercial type, original packaging with original labels;
• Client pays all costs associated with the transport of the goods to the TRADER referred to by the representative of the address;
• the product must be returned within 7 days after receipt.
2.3 refund of amount
Recovery of amount for the product purchased is subject to acceptance of the shipment by the DEALER, and after being satisfied in its entirety! Reimbursement is only via bank transfer within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the returned merchandise.
Sent items for payment with cash on delivery will not be accepted!
Sent consignments of Bulgarian posts Ltd also will not be accepted!
The DEALER reserves the right to recover the amount paid by the customer in the case of disordered one or more than the above conditions for the return of goods.
3. Personal data
• The MERCHANT is obliged to take due care for the protection of personal data of the customer become known when filling in the electronic form for purchase, as this obligation shall lapse if the CUSTOMER has provided incorrect data;
• In compliance with the legislation in force and the provisions of these general conditions, the DEALER may use the customer's personal data solely for the purposes provided for in the contract;
• The above described purposes for which data may be used, are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations for the SELLER. Any other purposes for which the data will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet Ethics, morality principles and good morals.
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of etiquettecode.com (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to Etiquettecode.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by Etiquettecode.com, without etiquettecode.com express prior written consent. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on Etiquettecode.com as well as the use of etiquettecode.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the Site and for no other purpose. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to Etiquettecode.com. You may not use etiquettecode.com Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Etiquettecode.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property of Etiquettecode.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Etiquettecode.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!
5. DISCLOSURE of INFORMATION
The DEALER undertakes not to disclose customer's personal data to third parties – State bodies, commercial companies, individuals and others, unless:
• has obtained the express written consent of the client;
• the information is required by the public authorities or officials, who under the law are entitled to request and collect such information;
• The MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
6. WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
The MERCHANT provides its customers with each purchased goods with the guarantee provided for according to Bulgarian lev, and in particular the law on consumer protection.
Warranty is voided in the case of:
6.1. The damage, the reason for that is the wrong storage or improper operation on the client side.
7. Additional conditions:
7.1. The SELLER is not liable in case of damage of the product due to force majeure.
7.2. Some of the dresses available in Prom Dresses & Wedding Dresses are copies of the original dresses and sometimes there is a slight difference in color, material and method of manufacture. The similarity between the original dress that you see in the photo, and that which we produce is between 85% and 99% depending on your chosen dress whether there is material available for its preparation.
Once you know this information, you are aware that dress that you order will not 100% the same that of the photo and I'm not going to sit in the same way as the model filmed with her.
We ask all customers who do not agree with the above mentioned conditions do not fill out the electronic form for purchase and not to use the site in order to preserve the good name of the company and its employees.