User registration and personal data protection:
- In the online store www.etiquettecode.com users separate the unregistered and registered users
- Registered users voluntarily provide their personal data when you register on the site
- According to the law on personal data protection, registered users have the right to access and change your personal information, as well as to request from www.etiquettecode.com to close their account
- etiquettecode.com has the right to send advertising messages in the form of an electronic newsletter to the e-mail address specified at registration by registered users
- www.etiquettecode.com will not provide personal information of registered users to third parties for any reason unless requested by the services connected with the Bulgarian legislation.
- www.etiquettecode.com reserves the right to change these terms at any time, without prior notice, such amended terms will be posted on this page